08:00 – 20:00 on a / 4 on 4 off shift patterns (flexibility may be required).
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so we have several opportunities at our Elm-based business which supplies fresh food products into major retailers in the UK.
The roles offer progression opportunities and additional training for the right candidates.
- Working 08:00 – 20:00 hrs on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (flexibility may be required).
Job description and key responsibilities:
You’ll be working as part of the team getting the product from our goods in area to the factory. The role involves lifting and tipping trays and bags of product throughout the shift so a degree of physical fitness and strength is required
You’ll need to complete some paperwork, ensure bins are correctly labelled and keep your working area clean and tidy
What you will need?
- Good degree of physical fitness
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
What’s on offer?
- Full-time work
- Competitive pay
- Performance-related bonus
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity for overtime
- Market leading company
- Progression opportunities
- Supportive team
- Additional training
- Free on-site car parking
- Canteen facilities
- Shopping discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare scheme