working variable 7.5hr night shifts on a 5 from 7 shift pattern (flexibility may be required).
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so we have several opportunities at our Elm-based business which supplies fresh food products into major retailers in the UK.
The roles offer progression opportunities and additional training for the right candidates.
- Working 37.5 hours per week on a 5 days from 7 pattern to include some weekends (flexibility may be required).
Job description and key responsibilities:
You will be co-ordinating the Hygiene team to ensure the efficient cleaning of the factory to the required technical standards. This is a hands-on role so experience of cleaning factory environments as well as leading a small team is required. Some completion of paperwork will be required
What you will need?
- Basic Food Hygiene & Health & Safety knowledge
- Experience of working in the food/FMCG industry
- COSHH experience
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Can multi-task and prioritise
- An understanding of a factory environment
What’s on offer?
- Full-time work
- Competitive pay
- Performance-related bonus
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity for overtime
- Market leading company
- Progression opportunities
- Supportive team
- Additional training
- Free on-site car parking
- Canteen facilities
- Shopping discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare scheme