Hourly - Permanent
4 on 4 off, average of 38.5 hours per week
Hourly – Permanent
4 on 4 off shift pattern. Core hours: average of 38.5 hours per week ( flexibility required)
As part of the QA team you will assess raw materials at the point of intake; during the process and prior to despatch. The successful candidate will complete routine tasks as per schedule ensuring the factory conforms to the principles of food safety, quality and compliance relating to fresh produce. Also be required to work alongside all members of the Technical team and all internal customers to ensure root causes of issues are identified and corrective actions are fully complied.
- Understanding of food safety, legality and quality
- Previous QA Experience
- Good Standard of Skill with Microsoft Word Excel and OutlookGood communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Careful approach to paperwork
- To think on your feet attitude
- Attention to detail, conscientious and reliable
- Ability to work with little or no supervision due to no QA leader on night shift.
- Self-motivated and organised
- Food qualifications