Salaried – Permanent
4 on 4 off days – 06:00hrs – 18:00hrs
As an essential member of the Engineering team you will assist the Engineering Team to maintain all production plant to run at optimum performance & quality efficiency. Carry out PPM’s as and when scheduled; maintain adequate spares and stock control; record faults & job traceability via reporting process. You will be expected to maintain legislative and Fenmarc safety, hygiene and production standards.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure all Elm assets are re-built after hygiene in a professional manner always
- Ensure a quick and satisfactory customer service to all internal and external customers
- Liaise appropriately with the Engineering Shift Leader on all Engineering issues
- Make sure all Engineering blade & belt changes are carried out in a timely efficient manner once appropriate training as been completed
- Complete PPM schedules where applicable in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide support to the maintenance Engineers
- Continually seek to improve plant reliability
- Ensure full compliance with all appropriate standards and legislation
- Ensure all mechanical assemblies are done in a timely and efficient manner
- Continually create a positive working relationship with all colleagues within the Operations department Production and Manufacturing
Essential Skills and Experience
- NVQ in an engineering discipline
- Operation of machinery
- Using basic hand tools / power tools
- Engineering aptitude.
- Basic mechanical fitting
- Worked in an engineering environment
- Attention to detail, conscientious and reliable.
- Wiliness to learn new skills and enhance present skills