We’re looking for fantastic colleagues to help us be the best at putting convenient veg on every plate.
Our company is built on people. We’re a family, and investing in our people is fundamental to our success. We go beyond expectations to ensure we recruit, retain, reward and develop the most engaged people in the industry.
We can offer a fresh start in a great place, working in one of the most modern facilities in the area.
purpose of the role
- to help the shopper to always get hold of the product they want – Fenmarc operate with the Prepared Veg & Stir Fry category
- to work collaboratively driving customer metrics with Fenmarc’s Retail Customers.
- to support the wider Commercial team and Fenmarc customer base to provide a market leading service to its customers
what you’ll be doing
- key point of contact between our customers and internal supply chains. Developing and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with the customer demand & forecasting teams
- proactively look for opportunities to improve Customer Service, Short Term forecasting, System development and further opportunities
- detailed understanding of category performance – internally and externally – key sales drivers, key waste & availability issues, poor margin performing lines
- utilise customer databases and marketing tools to support and influence decision making process in conversations with the customer
- support external customer supply & forecasting communication focusing on Customer KPIs, demand, Service and improved ways of working.
- relationship development with key customer colleagues to understand sales forecasting, & order provisioning
- communicating and working closely with Fenmarc planning and production team on weekly volume forecasts – for raw material supply, production planning and packaging purchasing.
- supporting Commercial Managers reviewing and implementing the short-, medium- & long-term forecast ahead of monthly Demand Meeting
- experience of working in Chilled Foods / FMCG environment
- worked with Major Multiples & an understanding of Customer systems & Processes
- an understanding of customer systems and processes
- led external Supply Chain projects and Initiatives
- great team leadership skills
- able to work at pace
- strong analytical skills & an eye for detail
- Excellent Microsoft skills ( Excel, Word, Office, PowerPoint)
- a desire to constantly improve
- an interest in the wider business
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of opportunities
- the opportunity to demonstrate your strategic thinking to help shape and influence our direction and future
- to work with cross functional teams across the business to deliver improvements
- a strong team atmosphere and broad business impact
- as well as a competitive rewards package including:
- Life insurance
- Personal accident cover
- Hotel discounts
- Shopping discounts
- EV charging
- Flexible working
- Company car (salary sacrifice)
- Private health care (salary sacrifice
monday-friday, 07:30 – 16:00 or 08:00 – 16:30
£40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
The people at fenmarc are amazing, we all have the same drive and know we can count on each other to get the job done.Dagmara, Machine Minder