Website Fenmarc Produce Fenmarc Produce
• To support the management of the hygiene team. To deliver the required cleaning schedules to the required standard within the required cost.
Shift – 5 on 3 off shift pattern working a night shift 00:30-10:00
Job description and key responsibilities
- Review labour resource and complete any RTW.
- Support any actions required from previous days’ comments and requests from other departments.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is available and in good safe working condition e.g. foamer / lances / hoses / chemicals / PPE.
- Ensure that daily stock-takes and measurement of consumables are undertaken.
- Ensure any paperwork required is completed to the required standard.
- Ensure that the standard of clean is acceptable, working with the Technical Team to review ATP / hygiene indicator trends / visual inspections.
- Ensure the training and development of the hygiene team to meet personal and team requirements in line with SOPs and safer systems of working.