A fantastic opportunity for a Junior National Account Manager has arisen at our food manufacturing facility in Elm, Wisbech.
We are looking for a fantastic colleague to join our mission to be the leader in our industry. We can offer a fresh start in a great place to work in one of the most modern manufacturing facilities in the area.
The purpose of this role is to build strong customer relationships and maintain profit and loss status of your own account, deliver sales and profitability targets. Also to support the commercial team, provide a market leading service to its customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• To build strong commercial relationships which aid the delivery of sales and profit targets
• To seek opportunities to grow sales and improve profit within your customer(s) through
• To support the Commercial (incl. Sales, NPD & Category) team on how to win with your customer(s) and uphold best practice
• To maximise collaborative ways of working with Fenmarc’s customers through thorough analysis of sales, stock holding, availability, and waste data, enabling recommendations which benefit all stakeholders
• To build solid internal relationships with other departments so all teams are aligned and plans delivered on time, and analysing account performance to recommendations to continually improve performance
• To ensure range & NPD/EPD changes are professionally managed
• Input into business forecast – short- and long-term forecasting supported with the customer knowledge & data
Contract type- Permanent
Location- Elm, Wisbech
Shift- Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00 (Flexibility required)