Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for hard working and reliable individuals to join our Technical team working on 4 on 4 off shift patterns. The successful candidate will need to be flexible with working hours between 06:00-22:00.
The successful candidates will be expected to undertake all QA responsibilities across all areas of the business, clearly demonstrating food safety, quality and legal compliance of prepared vegetables. The role will involve quality assessments of raw materials on intake and during storage, daily hygiene inspections, flume checks, swabbing, daily glass audits, GMP audits and pre- start up checks to name a few. The successful candidate will have an awareness of GMP, CCP and PRP audits, raising non-conformances and driving corrective actions in a factory environment and will strive to achieve excellent customer service every day by living our company values
Job description and key responsibilities:
Working Hours and Practices
- To be punctual relating to time keeping and breaks.
- Flexibility to work across the entire site.
- Flexibility to work an appropriate shift aligned to operational need – this will mean working in the morning, afternoon or evening.
Health, Safety Technical and Environmental
- Promote safe working practice
- Make sure all permanent and temporary colleagues including visitors follow the Company Health and Safety, Technical and Environmental policies
- Comply with all people policies
- Work proactively as a team member with good problem solving skills
- Excellent Auditing skills
- Able to balance timescales, adhering to deadlines and working flexible to achieve departments goals
- Excellent team player able to develop strong relationship with colleagues and peers
- Demonstrate behaviour that fits the company core values
- To attend QA team meetings as requested, including active participation in 1:1’s with QA Manager.
- To set a clear example to all colleagues, living by the business Values and Beliefs at all times.
- To promote a high personal and professional working standard at all times and support the Technical team to work in the same way – setting a clear, unquestioned level of conduct.
- To support relevant sites / colleagues at specific and identified times of challenge and / or as part of site project teams
- To be a visual presence on site, within office and factory based activities
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
What’s on offer?
Full time work
Performance related bonus
Opportunity for overtime
Work for a market leading company
Opportunities to progress
Free on-site car parking
Employee Assistant programme