We’re looking for fantastic colleagues to help us be the best at putting convenient veg on every plate.
Our company is built on people. We’re a family, and investing in our people is fundamental to our success. We go beyond expectations to ensure we recruit, retain, reward and develop the most engaged people in the industry.
We can offer a fresh start in a great place, working in one of the most modern facilities in the area.
what you’ll be doing
We’re looking for someone to join our commercial team, as a commercial manager. If you’re looking for the next step in your sales career in an entrepreneurial job with plenty of responsibility and freedom to operate, this might just be the role for you.
You’ll be selling our great products to some of our retail customers. Your goal is to build strong relationships with our customers and build profitable accounts. You’ll be seeking out opportunities to work collaboratively with your customers to grow sales and improve profit.
So, if you’re up for a challenge, and have experience in the chilled category this could be the opportunity for you.
- experience in the chilled food category
- good financial acumen
- a love for meeting new people and the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- an entrepreneurial spirit – we’re looking for someone who is bursting with ideas and can challenge in a positive way
- good organisation skills, attention to detail and a proactive approach – you’ll need to be comfortable with being flexible and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- strong problem solving skills – you’ll need to be able to use data and facts to get to the bottom of things and recommend solutions
- solid Excel skills
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of opportunities
- the opportunity to demonstrate your strategic thinking to help shape and influence our direction and future
- the ownership and accountability of our customer accounts
- to work with cross functional teams across the business to deliver improvements
- a strong team atmosphere and broad business impact
About us and why work for us
We are one of the largest suppliers of prepared veg and stir fry into retailers in the UK.
We are experts in manufacturing and are proud of the investments we have made in our production facility over recent years.
We offer progression opportunities and additional training for the right individuals who are willing to learn, as well as a number of additional colleague benefits. These include uniform, life insurance, shopping discounts, employee assistance programmes and health care scheme – find out more here.
a great salary for a great days work
The people at fenmarc are amazing, we all have the same drive and know we can count on each other to get the job done.Dagmara, Machine Minder